Our aim “To look after you better than any other firm so that you can build a great business”
We work best with clients who are…
- Good at taking advice
- Willing to learn
- Happy to pay their fees
- Happy to pay fair tax
Because that is what we are!
We are Rivington Accounts, the North West’s leading accountant for tax strategies and business growth. Our mission is to quite simply, help you to make your business thrive. And as you will have already gathered, we’re not like other accountancy firms. We care dearly about your financial performance and your growth and we achieve this by working hard to build a strong (really strong) relationship with you.
In full-filling our mission, we’ll get to know you and your business and what it is that is important to you. We like to build a close and honest relationship with our clients in which we can inspire, challenge and support you to achieve your goals. We provide the best advice and friendly environment for you to discuss and consider your options.
- The Owner/Manager business expert
- Free unlimited support; emails, telephones and meetings
- Free access to the business growth system
- Fixed Fee’s (Quoted in advance). No nasty surprises – Ever!
- Pay monthly spread your payments and no big bill to pay
- Filed accounts on time or they’re free
- Satisfaction Guarantee. Our work exceeds your expectations every time or you decide the fee
- Xero Accounting Software Partners, We offer our clients the full range of Xero services, including set up, training and ongoing support
- Meet the team, come in for a coffee and a chat
Sounds good right? Why not arrange a free no-obligation meeting, which are full of surprises.. For instance..
- Right there and then we’ll give you answers to your most challenging of questions
- We’ll tell you exactly how we can work with you to support your business
- We’ll give you a fixed quote for our work
- And at the end of the meeting… no matter whether you decide to become a client or not, we’ll give you a copy of our acclaimed book entitled ‘Why Businesses STOP Growing & What You Can Do About It’…
So whether you’re starting a new business and want to hit the ground running, or have an existing one and are looking for a fresh and very successful approach to accountancy, we urge you to get in touch now!