Business Planning – Outline
A great Business Planning process gets to the heart and soul of your business. Upon completion of pre-work we’ll have a greater understanding of your vision and core values in order to facilitate a four hour planning session to help you create a clear one page Business Plan.
The outcome of this service is to identify and prioritise goals, both short term and long term, create strategies to achieve your goals, enable you to review actual performance against targets and establish a 90 Day Action Plan to address immediate and critical issues.
Importantly, this process eliminates a factor that is all too common in business – procrastination.
Why we developed this service.
Success is about planning; we want to help you achieve success.
- Do you have a current Business Plan?
- Have you set realistic and measurable goals?
- Do you have clear strategies to achieve your goals?
- Do you regularly review your goals in regard to changing circumstances?
A Business Planning session will require you to take time out from day to day activities in the business to focus on the business. Together we will review your past performance and clarify future direction. You will set solid and realistic business goals and define strategies for achievement. At the end of the session you will have a one page Business Plan which will act as a guide map to ensure you are on course for success.
Who should have a Business Planning session?
Every business should have a Business Plan. Would you like:
- To increase the level of growth, profitability and cashflow in your business?
- Support to unlock your business potential?
- A clear outline of what you need to do to unlock this potential?
- A document against which to measure your progress?
What is involved?
You attend a four hour planning session facilitated by Rivington Accounts. Together, we will:
- Discuss and set personal and business goals for the next 12 months
- Discuss and agree on an action plan with strategies to support achievement of goals
- Identify Gross Revenue Targets and Key Performance Indicators
- Identify opportunities and vulnerabilities in your business that need to be managed
- Establish a 90 Day Action Plan to address immediate critical issues
We’ll provide you with pre-work, which you will need to complete prior to the Business Planning session to ensure you identify any issues that need to be discussed. That way we can prepare any information required prior to the session.
When should I have a session?
Any time is a good time to develop a Business Plan if you don’t have one, however it is particularly relevant at the start of a new financial year. If you are contemplating a major change in an existing business or starting a new venture, a Business Plan is crucial. You’ll require a Business Plan to support any financial applications.