Marketing Plan – Outline
Every business should have a Marketing Plan. It’s essential to understand your marketing KPIs to measure the effectiveness of your marketing strategies and ensure continuous improvement.
We want to help you create a 12 month activity based Marketing Plan with clear goals and actions to generate more leads and improve customer retention.
We’ll help you clarify your purpose, positioning, and unique selling point to target the right audience. Our goal is to provide clear direction and ensure you spend your marketing budget on the strategies that will give you the best outcomes.
Why we developed this service:
Whether it’s generating more leads, or selling more to your existing customers, we want to help you achieve marketing success. We’ll work with you to set your marketing goals and determine the actions required to achieve them.
It’s essential for business owners to understand and measure their marketing KPIs and measure the effectiveness of their various marketing strategies. Our goal is to ensure you’re spending your marketing budget on the activities that will give you the highest return.
Who should have a Marketing Plan session?
Every business should have a Marketing Plan. Would you like to:
- Increase the return on your marketing investment?
- Develop a clear outline of the marketing strategies that will work for your business?
- Understand the marketing KPIs you need to monitor?
- Set SMART marketing goals to achieve over the next 12 months?
What is involved?
You attend a four hour planning session facilitated by Rivington Accounts to:
- Identify your purpose, target market and unique selling point
- Discussing your product mix, positioning and promotion strategy
- Setting your marketing goals for the next 12 months
- Identifying your marketing KPIs and how to measure them
- Establishing an action plan to achieve your goals
We’ll provide you with pre-work to complete prior to your Marketing Plan session so you can identify any issues to discuss. This allows us to understand your current marketing strategies and prepare any resources required for the session. Following the session, we will send you a succinct Marketing Plan along with Meeting Minutes and additional resources to ensure you get the best return on your marketing investment.
Who should I have a session?
The best time to develop your Marketing Plan is at the beginning of a new financial year. However, if you don’t already have a Marketing Plan in place, any time is a good time!