Who We Work With
Regardless of what sort of business you are running and how long you have been doing it, you will be at one of the following stages: we can support you at every stage of your business journey.
- starting You’ll either be planning to start a business or you’ll be in the early months of running it, trading for 12 months or less. Depending on how quickly you grow and learn will depend on whether you move to Step 2, 3 or 4 in the coming months. You will have a lot to learn and will need extra support from us during this period. I would like support with starting my business
- running When you are running a business but not at any of the other stages it means you are not looking to grow your number of employees, you are making a profit and not looking to expand or grow your business significantly in the next two or three years. There is no timeframe for this type of business, you could have been running for anything from 1 to 40 years! We can keep you on the straight and narrow with HMRC & Companies House but you wouldn’t usually need any of the additional support packages that we provide. I would like support with running my business
- struggling You don’t want to ever be at this stage, but if you are you need much more support from us in order to help you get back on track. You are probably losing money or rarely have enough cash to pay your wages, VAT, PAYE etc. We’d expect you to be at this critical stage for a maximum of 6 months with the right support. Help me with my struggling business
- growing This is an exiting stage for any business and one where we can add real value as a key partner. You’ll have a vision and a plan of how you can achieve this vision. We can provide the support and financials to help make your plan a reality and you’d need to work with us either on a quarterly or monthly basis in order to accelerate your growth. Support me in growing my business
- selling At some point you may be looking to sell your business, either one that you have previously bought or one you have built yourself. If you are looking to sell within the next two or three years then we can work with you in order to make sure that you maximise its value. This is a stand-alone project but will last anything up to three years. I would like support with selling my business
- retiring The day will come when you are in a position where you want to finish running a business altogether.. It’s a process that can take up to three years to do properly but rather than the ‘Selling’ stage when you are looking to continue working, this is where you need to make sure that you are financially and emotionally ready to make that last sale. I would like advice about retiring